Monday 11 November 2013

Unfortunately, I didn't win the unicorns. :(

At the moment, I am customising a non-Breyer horse that is the same size as a Breyer Micro Mini. 

As it progresses, I will be posting pictures. :)
At the moment, all I'm doing is sanding and filing the rough seams.
After this, I will strip its paint, repaint it and then spray it with matte finish, possibly selling it when it is done.

I am also doing a "Drastic custom" on a Stablemates foal. It currently looks like this:

(Photo isn't mine, but it shows the foal's colouring.)






I'm going to make it look like it's grazing, so something like this:











Once repositioned, I'm also going to completely repaint it. :) 

Sadly the foal's leg broke while I was repositioning it, and there was no hope of gluing it back on, as it was less than a millimetre thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment